Zaino Z-7 Show Car Wash
Designed to deep clean your paint without harsh detergents. Rinses easily and restores gloss every time you use it.
Z-7™ Show Car Wash is a concentrated blend of special cleaners, conditioners and our famous Show Car Polish ingredients that clean and enhance the gloss of painted surfaces. Z-7 Show Car Wash gently cleans your car without using harsh detergents, alkali or acids. Plus, our special water-based lubricants buffer the paint to prevent scratching and reduce the risk of swirl marks, even on black and red cars.
The unique formula produces loads of suds, even in hard water conditions. And, the suds last and last. With Z-7 Show Car Wash, you won't have flat wash water before you're finished washing your car.
To keep your car looking its best, Z-7 Show Car Wash includes Ultra-Gard™ UV(40), to renew protection from the sun's harmful rays, and several polymer ingredients from our Show Car Polish systems. You will love the results.
The Z-7 bottle contains 16 fl. ozs. (473 ml.)
- Wash the tires and wheels first. If you wash the car body first, the water will dry and spot your car before you can finish washing the tires and wheels. Do not use the same wash water on your car's paint as you do your tires and wheels. Throw it out and refill your bucket.
- Mix one cap full of Z-7 Show Car Wash per gallon of water in a clean wash bucket.
- Make sure your car is cool. If possible, work in the shade. A hot surface causes the wash and rinse water to evaporate too quickly, increasing the likelihood of water spotting.
- Start by thoroughly wetting the car's finish with a medium spray of water to remove loose grit and surface dirt. One trick is to park on a slight incline. This allows rinse water to run off moldings, trim, and recessed areas better.
Use only 100% cotton, made in the USA towels. Synthetic (flat sided) sponges and wash cloths can trap dirt, grit, and grime on the surface, which can scratch your car's paint.
- Start washing from the top down and rinse the car often. Frequent rinsing is important if you are washing on a warm day. Do not allow the soapy water to dry on your paint.
- Use a final rinse of free-flowing water (nozzle off the hose) allowing the water to sheet off the car.
- One 16 ounce bottle of Z-7™ Show Car Wash will wash approximately 12 mid-size cars.
We Also Recommend